What's new

Razor vs Laser4000 Water Usage

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I don't beleive so but I want to tune into this bc I have a 4000 with super High water Bills

boywonder

Reaction score
All depends on how your wash packages are setup. I can make a wash use 10 gal or 100 gal. But the quality would not be the same.

Eric H

Reaction score
There are too many variables to make a blanket statement the X machine uses more or less water than Z machine. My Razor3 has a different nozzle configuration than my Razor edge, so I can’t even do a side by side comparison.
There is a flow rate chart in the Washworld manual that shows Gallons per Minute use on high pressure and low pressure functions.
You’d have to get a similar chart for a 4000 and run fake wash cycles based mostly on time. For example:
presoak runs 1 minute at X gpm =
High pressure wash runs 1 Minute at X gpm=
when you get all of the cycles calculated and added together you would have a pretty good estimate on which machine is more efficient.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I would have thought the washworld machine would be better on Water & chem bc of the continuous motion all the way around the vehicle and flexpasses vs the 90 degree turns and pauses with the 4000 and literally everything through the spray arch, but I could be totally wrong. I wish someone could chime in that had a 4000 and upgraded to a Razor from experience. I am trying to learn something