What's new

Quick on my feet!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
This morning at one of my washes I was taking a...well, let's say I was using the facility. This room is rather small and the opposite wall is only about 18" in front of anyone "doing business". On that wall is a conduit attatched to the studs that is a nice place to stack the extra rolls of paper. This AM I noticed mouse droppings on the top rolls and a lot of shredding. I thought to myself, "self, you're not going to wipe your...well, I'm not using that stuff." I drug the trash can closer to me so I could discard the defiled stuff. Keep in mind I haven't finished "doing business". I started removing the rolls from the stack, not giving much thought to the location of my new resident. Needless to say, after the second roll we're eye to eye. He quickly decided his perch was not the best place to be and quickly leaped the 2' to the floor, landing squarely between my feet. I may not be as quick as I once was, but I found out I can still move pretty fast for a 50 year old, becoming vertical within a fraction of a second. One also doesn't realize how well, and accurate he can kick with his pants around his ankles:D. I bounced him off the wall as he got the hell out of there. I spent the next little while baiting some traps and hope to have my quarry tomorrow.

MEP001

Reaction score
I would have crapped my...well, at least it would have been convenient.

Randy

Reaction score
I?ll bet you screamed like a little girl!!!!