What's new

Question for nayax users...

slash007

Reaction score
We just recently installed 3 Nayax readers in count down mode and no relays needed. Dixmor LED7 timers.

MEP001

Reaction score
We just recently installed 3 Nayax readers in count down mode and no relays needed. Dixmor LED7 timers.
How did you wire the Nayax readers to send pulses to the timer? Does the Nayax have a relay output to do that?

dbcknghm

Reaction score
The folks who are using nayax ,do you just enter a dollar amount you want to use and then unit counts down or is able to be configured to count up?

Nayax has many systems/products. I use the onyx - contactless count up - customers love it. Simple is better .... kiss. Works swell and can be configured to either count up or down..... fully integrated dashboard so you can manage, change. learn etc remotely or onsite. The onyx are built to over ride/bypass your timer systems and provide that function until the stop limit ( owner set ) is reached or the unit is stopped by physical command or there is a cellular glitch. Good luck.

Mdbordelon318

Reaction score
I bought some nayax cc readers and have dixmor 5 timers. Does anyone have a diagram for wiring it up?

Mdbordelon318

Reaction score
Our installations do not use any relays. I’m not sure why Nayax recommends them.

With Dixmor LED6 timers…This is how we wire them:
  • 2 Nayax wires labeled “24vac/dc” to constant coin box 24vac Hot
  • 2 Nayax wires labeled “24vac/dc” to constant coin box 24vac Common
  • 1 Nayax wire labeled “Pulse 1” to LED6 Pin 8 (White/Black)
During CC operation, a properly programmed LED6 will display accumulating Money Spent while the Nayax displays Accumulating Time.
I have dixmor 5 timers. Will the nayax readers wire up the same way?

Etowah

dbcknghm

Reaction score
Cantbreak80. Can I ask you a Nayax question? What relays are you using when installing Nayax readers to convert the pulse? I am having a horrible time finding any that work well. Nayax suggests getting them from Amazon. I have tried different vendors on Amazon but they all seem to sell the exact same relay. About 90% of them do not work right out of the box. The relay chatters (sounds like hair clippers) with each pulse instead of closing solid with each pulse. When it chatters it doesn't read as a pulse. I included a pic of the relay we are using. Any help would be appreciated.
Magikist Winnipeg sells one that works well .... about 75.00 cdn - easy to wire in ....