What's new

Push to start problem

Daveee123

Reaction score
Hello nice people , i had a led 7 timer in my first bay but changed faceplates and put a led 6 in and now it works except the push button in the room wont work. The timer that was in the room was removed years ago and its nice and neat . Where the other bays i put an led 6 in i just removed the number one and 4 wires off the
old regular gs 75 timer and left the rest of the wires alone and it all works fine including the push to start ... i need some tips. thx Dave

Randy

Reaction score
We use a remote to start and stop our bays. Heck with the switch thing.

Roz

Reaction score
Remote controller or CryptoPay Attendant card.

MEP001

Reaction score
The coin wire from the LED6 needs to be hooked to the switch in the room. It takes some doing because a few wires need to be moved. Your "STOP" button in the room won't work, but you can cancel the unused time by pressing the coin pulse switch for two seconds and it will clear.

The remote is much easier. Kleen-Rite sells the remote for $45. This is the same remote:

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
The LED7 references 24VAC common for it's coin input and the LED6 references 24VAC hot. Make sure that one side of the button goes to the coin input of the timer and the other to 24VAC hot.

Etowah