What's new

problems with ordering from kleen-rite

Etowah

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Any one else have trouble with ordering from Kleen -rite's web page? I have only ordered from them twice but both times order was mucked up... the last order I caught the error and called and it still arrived wrong. I'm also slightly annoyed that they don't send an invoice with the shipping added to keep for your tax records.

Toms PTcarwash

Reaction score
I have been dealing with them for over 20 years with no issues. If something is wrong, they have always fixed it no questions asked.
They have been emailing invoices and statements for several years. They don't put prices or invoices with the packing slips, because you don't need or want customers or employees to see what you pay for things.

traveler17

Reaction score
I have been dealing with them for over 20 years with no issues. If something is wrong, they have always fixed it no questions asked.
They have been emailing invoices and statements for several years. They don't put prices or invoices with the packing slips, because you don't need or want customers or employees to see what you pay for things.
15 years here and if an issue comes up they have always gone above and beyond to “fix it”. No complaints here

MEP001

Reaction score
This statement contradicts itself.
They have been emailing invoices and statements for several years.
Kleen-Rite never mails or emails a statement because they don't sell on terms.
They don't put prices or invoices with the packing slips
Not quite sure what you're trying to say, but they do put prices on invoices. That's what they're for. They don't and never have sent a copy of the invoice with the packing slip, which has of course never had the prices on them.

MEP001

Reaction score
FWIW I order from Kleen-Rite with an emailed purchase order. Sometimes they enter a part number wrong, but I ask for a quote before they submit the order for shipping and I double-check it so I can fix a mistake before it gets pulled. That's been the best method. They don't do as well with a phone-in order.

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
After more digging it looks like part of my order is possibly backordered. I still feel they could make thier emailed invoice more clear and list items ordered but not shiped and total price with shipping.

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
O.k. after more looking I've come across the shipping order in my spam box. It lists backordered items and total price with shipping. They got it right, i was wrong.

traveler17

Reaction score
O.k. after more looking I've come across the shipping order in my spam box. It lists backordered items and total price with shipping. They got it right, i was wrong.
You should call and apologize 😬, I did that early on, if something’s backordered they show you on the emailed ticket

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They used to have a Notes section where you could ask to cancel all back ordered items which is what I used to do. I have not been able to do this in the last year or so when ordering online.

wrightwash

Reaction score
Any one else have trouble with ordering from Kleen -rite's web page? I have only ordered from them twice but both times order was mucked up... the last order I caught the error and called and it still arrived wrong. I'm also slightly annoyed that they don't send an invoice with the shipping added to keep for your tax records.
They just recently switched to new software for order entry/stock status/processing etc. I actually spoke with a customer service rep yesterday and he reacted that it's coming along but they are working through some hiccups. The new software is sending invoices out, or at least I'm receiving them with shipping. I did have to call and get my email updated in their system.

Randy

Reaction score
Twice a year I pick up my phone call Kleen-Rite tell them what I want and they tell me what they don't have or what's on backover. My problem has been with T Force trucking formally UPS freight. They have to be the worse.

GoHuge

Reaction score
Only issue I’ve had with Kleen Rite is they tend to ship in different shipments. In other words I’ll make an order, half will be sent and the other half is shipped the next day. So I get double dinged on shipping. I did call to complain and they refunded me no problem but it seems to happen more than not. They are the Bible tho for SS wash industry.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Only issue I’ve had with Kleen Rite is they tend to ship in different shipments. In other words I’ll make an order, half will be sent and the other half is shipped the next day. So I get double dinged on shipping. I did call to complain and they refunded me no problem but it seems to happen more than not. They are the Bible tho for SS wash industry.
That used to happen to me. Tell them to update your account with "ship complete". I've been ordering from KR for the past 19 years and very happy with their Order and Customer Service depts. The website is a bit wonky. I placed an order last week, used a "Free shipping" promo with accumulated Reward Points and they still charged me shipping. I called Customer Service and they immediately refunded me the shipping. They couldn't explain what happened. They saw my order and the rewards that I had redeemed. Always good to check your Sales Orders and Invoices!

soapy

Reaction score
Waxman to get to the order notes a window will pop up with redeeming points for free freight etc. scroll down to the bottom of that window and the order notes will come up. You can click on it and add your notes.