What's new

Problem With Belanger Vector HVO and Rain-X

cawashman

Reaction score
I am trying to find any of you who has been able to add Rain-X to a Belanger Vector HVO (the new Vector with 2 pumps). Rain-X is very popular, not to mention popular, but according to Belanger the HVO can't be used with Rain-X due to not enough outputs on the PLC...................:mad::mad::mad:

Shame the stock "HVO" can't do it, everybody else can...... Maybe someone here knows how to get it done. The factory people often are the last to know of a way to make something happen.

Any suggestions?

Paul O

cawashman

Reaction score
Oops, make that "profitable" and sorry for the typo.

Rain-X is very popular, not to mention profitable.

MEP001

Reaction score
I haven't seen an HVO, but the original Vector has an extra output. Ours is set up with foam wax and drying agent and still has an unused feature that only needs a pump for Rain-X.

You can edit your posts, just click the "Edit" button to the bottom right of it, then click "Save."

lag

Reaction score
I designed my own rain-x system with our lasers. They did not have the extra output either. My understanding is they now have it for the lasers ,but we still use the one i designed

New Investor

Reaction score
Lol i don't mean to laugh, but i'm going through the same thing. I wanted to add Rain-X but didn't have enough output's. I actually just left it alone, i was shocked that i bought the Vector with the double pumping station and i couldn't do what the regular Vector can do. Well it's been two month's now my pricing is 8-12-16 and i'm averaging 11.75 a car i just said i guess i don't need Rain -X. Keep working at it i'm sure you will come up with something if i hear anything i will pass it on good luck.

John Spokas

Reaction score
Are you using the reclaim output for anything?
If not, you can use this output to operate the second pumping station. You will need to add an "Off Delay" circuit to this because the reclaim signal is dropped before the High Pressure pass is completed in order to purge the reclaim water out of the pump. And, of course, change the high pressure sourced select to reclaim.

brightshine

Reaction score
Adding RainX

I do not have the double pumping station but I did run into the same problem when I started up the wash 1 year ago. My solution was instead of running a drying agent every wash gets wax. I put wax on my top 2 washes anyways so why not give it on the basic. I dont tell anyone I put the wax on. If they ask its a drying agent. I dont have a very big chemical storage area so it saved me some room also.I run the wax on the HP rinse cycle which gives me one more output for the rain x. So here is how my package runs
Top wash:
presoak 1
presoak 2
triple foam
HP rinse with wax
rain x
spotfree
Dry

Etowah