What's new

Premier Dryers

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Does anybody here have Premier Dryers with the Knife style side pleums versus the Elephant ears?, if so are you happy with them I have a site owner who wants the knife style but I constantly see the Elephant ear style everywhere.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
No help here, but the only thing I can say with certainty is the premier dryers pale in comparison to my Belangers. I have three tens on my new IBA and it is not enough. The three 10 hp air cannons on my wizard do a much better job

kentadel

Reaction score
I have Premier dryers and have installed them with both air knives and elephant ears. I like the knives, in a 4 producer system with 2 10 hp on top and 2 15 hp on the sides. I have been very happy with them.

Reaction score
I’ve been to many many washes that have Premier dryers. Heck, I’ve been in a tunnel from the 1980’s that installed Premier dryers in place of some old Belanger Air Stream units. They work much better than the older ones. Might go for a set of them when I open my wash.

ShineShed

Reaction score
Im also wanting to replace my old d&s dryers i have 3–15hp dryers with oscillator on top in middle , they work good but 20yr old metal falling apart. I was told by a d&s rep that 4-10hp premier dryers with elephant ears on sides will out perform my 15hp setup, and then a different car wash tech guy said the 10s will NOT blow as hard as mine??