What's new

Practical jokes

mac

Reaction score
On a more lighter note let's take a look at something most of us have done and laughed our butts off. I think this group, being a little smarter than the average bear, has pulled some good ones. Let me share two that I thought were real good.
Way back when, I was stationed at the USMC Recruit Depot in San Diego. The base had an enormous open parade ground and we were housed in barracks around the edges. One night one of our fellow marines comes back dead drunk. Yes, I know you find that hard to believe. The bunks were two with one bolted on top of the other. So we unbolted the top and carried him, still passed out, out into the open parade deck. Then we watched. Took about 10 minutes for someone to call the MPs. I can still see the look of shock when they shook him enough to awaken. They asked him where his barracks was and he pointed at us, whereupon we scattered like cockroaches.

The other one was in my professional skydiving days. We were basically a bunch of hooligans with an airplane. One day me and a buddy decided to stop at one of our club members place for free food and beer. This member was a relatively attractive redhead who we called big red. She was a little naïve. I asked her if she wanted to see the best party trick in the world. Said all I needed was a chair, a broom, and a large Tupperware container half full of water. I positioned the chair in the middle of the room, not near anything. I stood on the chair and asked for the broom and water. I placed the water up against the ceiling and put the broom under it to hold it in place. Next I asked her to hold the broom while I got off the chair. Then I simply got off and took the chair away. Friend and I went and made sandwiches and got some beer. As we walked out the door she was still screaming at us.