What's new

Pos?

CWExpress

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a POS? I have been looking into them and they all seem pretty comparable, just a wide range in prices. Looking for good experiences as well as bad. Thanks for the help.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a POS? I have been looking into them and they all seem pretty comparable, just a wide range in prices. Looking for good experiences as well as bad. Thanks for the help.
None of them are perfect. DRB has been very good for me in the 15+ years I have used them.:D

CWExpress

Reaction score
Drb

OK, one for DRB, thanks.
Anyone else have any recomendations? Anybody tried out MicroLogic? Seem to offer the same options/capabilities for about $15k less.

New Investor

Reaction score
There's alot of good system's, i did a ton of homework, and decided on DRB. I was skeptical about a few issue's at first, but so far there service and support has been great!!. To be honest i couldn't imagine using anybody else.

buda

Reaction score
Pos

For me the ICS, Auto Sentry automatic pay stations and the TunnelMaster programmable controller would be the only one to purchase.

They were the first on the market with the automatic pay stations and I believe have the best presentation and money handling and dispensing system.

Their after-sale service has been second to none and they seem to take care of their customers 24/7.

Regards
Bud Abraham
CUZZIN'S CAR WASH

Etowah

kc10ken

Reaction score
Micrologics is the way to go

I just purchased a full service car wash/detailing/lube center 6 months ago and renovated the entire facility.

After extensive research and comparisons of Micrologics, DRB and ICS I went with Micrologics for my entire system (wash tunnel, lube center, POS etc.).

I am happy to say that I am VERY pleased with my Micrologics system. Not only did I get twice the system for half the price, I also very pleased that they are local so if I do encounter any problems, they can be here on site within 1 hour.

If you'd like to talk to me further about the system please feel free to call me.

Ken Hofgesang
Owner/Manager Aqua Clean Car Wash Detailing and Lube Center
Middletown NY
845-344-0311

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
I have used DRB for over ten years. There have been problems, but nothing that wasnt handled quickly. I pay the monthly service fees, so I am no more than a few minutes away from a tech to either dial in and fix it or walk me thru it. My electrician has stated he likes the DRB Tunnel Control Station over others he has installed in my area. The on site training when we opened each store was great for management, employees and the electricians. IMO it is more flexible with the equipment than ICS. If I remember correctly, once the timing is set in the ICS Tunnel Master, the conveyor speed can not be adjusted or everything will not be timed properly. Not sure about kc10ken's comment on twice the system for half the price. I have used DRB for a long time and use a lot of functions/reports the system has to offer, but still dont use everything for some reason. I have never been told the system cant do something I want it to. And would like to say "you get what you pay for". To be fair, I dont have a lot of experience with Micrologics, but have looked into it before. I always look and compare, but for now I dont think I will ever switch.