What's new

Plumber has a leaky faucet!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had a lite afternoon last week so I gave my saab 900 a nice detail. a self serve wash and prep, followed by a coat of Collinite paste wax. Inside, I shampooed, cleaned and dressed vinyl and detailed all jambs. I had recently cleaned the glass, so I skipped windows for the mean time.

Man, it feels GREAT to drive a nice clean car again. My exterior looked fine before the wax job, but now it looks awesome; deep, glossy black paint!

The interior was a bit cruddy, I must admit. I kind of use it as a truck, hauling sand buckets, carwash parts, kids' stuff, etc. Clearing out the clutter, tossing the trash and freshening everything up made me very happy.

I highly recomend a detail job to freshen your car up. We really are providing a great service and value to cutomers who buy a detail and/or carwash. A clean car creates peace of mind and a sense of order in an often-chaotic world. AAAAAHHHH>:eek:

lag

Reaction score
My truck is currently caked in salt. Car wash steady for the last few days. Guess I better wait for the paying customers to finish.

When my truck is that dirty ,it tends to drive me nuts. So I agree with the peace of mind part of your post.

Kevin James

Reaction score
What?s this post got to do with a Plumber or a leaky faucet? I wash my cars at home in the driveway. I?ve never waxed the car we have now, 68K on the odometer still looks like new. Wash the windows and vacuum when needed.

MEP001

Reaction score
Kevin James said:
What’s this post got to do with a Plumber or a leaky faucet? I wash my cars at home in the driveway. I’ve never waxed the car we have now, 68K on the odometer still looks like new. Wash the windows and vacuum when needed.
Your comments are a detriment to this forum.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
plumber w/leaky faucet=carwasher w/dirty car, handyman w/broken stairs, barber w/overgrown hair.

Just an attempt to sound witty and smart.