What's new

Planning to replace one of our in bay machines

Etowah

jsoriano

Reaction score
Hello All,

We like to buy a new in bay automatic for our car wash, are any of the manufacturers offering 0 % financing for the first 2 years as an incentive to buy the equipment?

mac

Reaction score
None that I'm aware of do it, and I can see why. Car dealers claim it but it's built into the price.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
The closest you will find is Ryko offering .99 payments for the 1st six months.
Plus they're running their specials again. Softgloss MAXX 5 is like $110K and the Radius is $90K

ETA:

How do you like your S/G? I have an older one that I'm wanting to replace. The new machine looks nice an the price seems right compared to the competition

slash007

Reaction score
Plus they're running their specials again. Softgloss MAXX 5 is like $110K and the Radius is $90K

ETA:

How do you like your S/G? I have an older one that I'm wanting to replace. The new machine looks nice an the price seems right compared to the competition
I can't complain about the SG other than not the best cleaning on the rear of some cars. Reliability wise, it has been almost bullet proof. I am considering adding a Profile though to match my Razor. I like how they clean, how easy it is to customize settings and also that it does not sit on the floor and can wash duallys. Price wise, the SG deals are really good.

soonermajic

Reaction score
You guys might even check put the i5, feom Oasis. Washea good & does much better job on wheels/tires.

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
We got your back! In a few months we will start releasing equipment again! We will link our website upon releasing.
(Soft-Touch uses Specialized Filament or Specialized Foam to help clean it with rotating nozzles)
(Touch free will have fast rotating nozzles and different settings from the panel)
Reply if interested.
Your post indicates you previously sold equipment. What equipment is that? Why are you plugging your brand when not even mentioning the brand? Why would you have stopped selling ever? I'm confused.