What's new

Pet Hair removal

soapy

Reaction score
I recently came up with a new way to remove pet hair from a car interior. I was buying a cheap vacuum at Target and noticed that most of the upright units now come with a small rotating brush unit about 4 inches wide that can be plugged into the vac hose. The suction of the vacuum is what drives the rotating brush . I took the small attachment to the detail shop and tried it on one of the spare vac hoses. It did a great job of removing pet hair faster than anything else I have ever tried. IT has a flipping head attachment that lets you vac like a conventional vac tool on the bottom or you can flip it and vac out in front of the tool. All the vacs at target had them I just happen to get a eureka vac. The tool is called the Pet Power paw and is availible on line for under $15 at eureka.com. The rotating brush loosens up the hair and it is vacuumed away with ease.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
Fur-Zoff

This is the fastest thing i've found to use for getting pet hair up. It's cheap and does a great job. Just brush it across the carpet or seats and the fur will just roll up and then you can vacuum it up.

http://www.furzoff.net

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Perry, you might want to look at your site in the 3 main browsers. In IE you menu on the left is white on blue, in FF and Chrome its blue on black. There is formatting thing with your logo too.

soapy

Reaction score
I have the pet stones like described above. They work OK but I prefer the vac nozzle. A product that works similar to the above described product is a pumice stone availible in a grocery store by the toilet cleaning supplies for about $1 each.

Last edited: