What's new

PDQ Laserwash 360 voice prompts.

Reaction score
Hello! I am wondering here if anybody owns a PDQ Laserwash 360, it doesn't matter the generation. But I was wondering if you could please record an audio sample for me, could you record the audio sample for "Maintenance Mode" and send the MP3 to me at gentexcommander3@gmail.com. Thank you if you do it! I really need this audio clip.

Reaction score
Hello! I am wondering here if anybody owns a PDQ Laserwash 360, it doesn't matter the generation. But I was wondering if you could please record an audio sample for me, could you record the audio sample for "Maintenance Mode" and send the MP3 to me at gentexcommander3@gmail.com. Thank you if you do it! I really need this audio clip.
I can get you an audio! I know how to do it and a friend that will allow me to do so!

Reaction score
I have gen1 stuff, but if you want the newer audios, you will have to wait while we get it from the system, that is, IF we are allowed to.

Reaction score
Volcano, you're really not tricking me. You should block this kid if you see him on your threads, He's a real pain. Plus I already got the audio from my friend who owns a 1st gen 360 and 2 tandems.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, Thomas, you are really imp. That's impatient for short. I was trying to do something nice, but you always have to try to control my every move.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
We are checking out Autowarn behind the scenes as I type this. We discussed WCWC and another "enthusiast" or two, a few months ago and felt ok about them staying as long as they were identified in their signature. I didn't see any reason to discourage a teenager with that much interest in the business, but felt they should be identified, since they may be commenting on 6&7 figure deals. Stay tuned.