What's new

Pdq g5

waterway

Reaction score
Need to replace or repair some nozzles on a few of my G5's. Does anyone here recommend an affordable replacement or a rebuild kit? A place to buy them? Thanks.

Rosey G5

Reaction score
Nozzles

I take it your looking for alternative sources to Giant nozzles and kits(3.5,4.0) supplied by PDQ.Big Beaster HAD their brand nozzles and kits.I checked just before I posted and there website was gone.They must have bit the dust.There prices were about $20 cheaper then OE.I cant tell you about the quality,dependability.Never tried them.

waterway

Reaction score
I take it your looking for alternative sources to Giant nozzles and kits(3.5,4.0) supplied by PDQ.Big Beaster HAD their brand nozzles and kits.I checked just before I posted and there website was gone.They must have bit the dust.There prices were about $20 cheaper then OE.I cant tell you about the quality,dependability.Never tried them.
Where do you get yours from? Do you know the part number?

Rosey G5

Reaction score
I just go through PDQ.I work for a large midwestern retailer,so they have money to burn.All they pay me to do is fix.If you need PDQ part #s let me know.

tobaccofarmer

Reaction score
PDQ uses a nozzle made by hypro pump called "sudden impact" on all machines now, and have for atleast 2-3 years. I changed all my machines to these nozzles before they were released and have been somewhat unhappy with them, especially the check valves. I changed all checks to a 100psi crack and seem to work better. These nozzles are available from Kleen rite and dultmeier, sure to be cheaper than PDQ?

waterway

Reaction score
PDQ uses a nozzle made by hypro pump called "sudden impact" on all machines now, and have for atleast 2-3 years. I changed all my machines to these nozzles before they were released and have been somewhat unhappy with them, especially the check valves. I changed all checks to a 100psi crack and seem to work better. These nozzles are available from Kleen rite and dultmeier, sure to be cheaper than PDQ?
Do you know the part number for either or on the kleenrite website. I just looked and there are a ton of sudden impact nozzles and I couldn't find the other nozzles you were talking about. Thanks.