What's new

PDQ Dryer Timer Replacement/Repair

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
I have two PDQ IBA's, and my dryer timers are very difficult to read. I need them rebuilt or replaced. I am trying to find other options then to replace with new ones, which apparently are only available through PDQ. Any advice would be appreciated.

TMoliver

Reaction score
You might check with RDM Industrial in Nebco, NC as the repair all sorts of controllers. I think 828-652-2697 is still a good number.

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
You might check with RDM Industrial in Nebco, NC as the repair all sorts of controllers. I think 828-652-2697 is still a good number.
Thank you very much, yes I did contact them, and they do the repairs.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
If they are the ones we manufactured that have the 4" displays, they will be difficult to repair as the displays and associated driver chips are no longer manufactured.

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
If they are the ones we manufactured that have the 4" displays, they will be difficult to repair as the displays and associated driver chips are no longer manufactured.
RDM Industrial told me they could repair/rebuild them. I shipped them off yesterday. Crossing my fingers.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
RDM Industrial told me they could repair/rebuild them. I shipped them off yesterday. Crossing my fingers.
They may have located some aftermarket parts or they scooped up some on the secondary markets. That's their niche. We just couldn't justify the engineering expense for a product that we haven't built for PDQ in 20 years.