What's new

PDQ 360 any thoughts on this machine

Etowah

1gr8-wash

Reaction score
I am thinking of purchasing a new pdq 360 but I have no idea on it's reliability or how easy the software is to use . actually there is only 3 in Ontario so it's hard to get good feed back about it
Does anyone have any insight on this machine,

any help would be sincerly appriciated

Ceverett

Fixer Of Things
Reaction score
This may be somewhat biased because i am a service technician. But so far all of our customers have been very happy with their units. At first their were some glitches with the unit (brand new machine and all) but it seems all the kinks are worked out. The software couldnt be any more user friendly...if there is anything you dont understand, it has a help bar on the side of the screen that will explain each option. I would talk to all the laserwash owners in your area (doesnt have to be the 360) and ask about the quality of service they receive from the dist.

1gr8-wash

Reaction score
thanks i did read the tread, was a little scarey but i still wonder if the kinks have been worked out now that there are a few hundred of these 360;s out there.

ScottV

Upstate NY
Reaction score
1gr8-wash,

I wouldnt hesitate to buy another one of these. The two I bought last year were serial # 16, and 17 so they were obviously early units. There were some glitches, but they have basically been worked out and I'm happy with the machines. The software is very user friendly, and I have been impressed with how PDQ has supported the owner base with technical support anytime I've had an issue. They actually monitor my machines and know when theres a problem as soon as I know.
I have 2-L4000's, 1-M5 and 2-LW360's. If I do another site it will be w/ LW360's and or their Tandem unit. I think the mix of touchless and soft touch is the way to go.
ScottV
Let me know if you have any other questions that I can help to answer.

guitarandy

Reaction score
This may be somewhat biased because i am a service technician. But so far all of our customers have been very happy with their units. At first their were some glitches with the unit (brand new machine and all) but it seems all the kinks are worked out. The software couldnt be any more user friendly...if there is anything you dont understand, it has a help bar on the side of the screen that will explain each option. I would talk to all the laserwash owners in your area (doesnt have to be the 360) and ask about the quality of service they receive from the dist.
How much would you charge for a service call to south east Texas? i have a new Laserwash that is currently down.

guitarandy

Reaction score
Whats it doing for you?
I think that it is either the bridge drive motor or cable or a speed sensor. It makes the soap passes then when it goes to high pressure it only goes half way down the drivers side then stops, rinses and and exits after that it goes into maintenance mode. the only way it will reset is by shutting off the breaker.