What's new

Paystation for IBA

TJ_DOT

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We are planning to upgrade our paystation and need some expert advise on which one is better.

Here is what we are primiarly looking for:

1) Loyalty Programs
2) SMS Marketing
3) LPR Detection
4) Ease of use
5) Abiility to Integrate with Vaccums & Self Serve (In future)
6) Economical

Can someone give us what devices are aviable that provides these features and give their pros and cons.

Here are what we are considering:

1) Washify X Station - Has all the feautures but expensive
2) DenCar - Has all the feautures and in our price range but not so much info available online to research more
3) Hamilton HTK Pay Station

Appreciate all the inputs,

Thanks
TJ_DOT

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I just installed 2 Dencar and have 2 more coming for my tunnel. What would you like to know? I've been 100% thoroughly satisfied with them so far and my customers love them.

safari_CW

Reaction score
Can you tell me how much it costs and give a point of contact for the dencar. I checked out their website and could not find any contact information.

Also how long do they take to ship the order once placed ?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Can you tell me how much it costs and give a point of contact for the dencar. I checked out their website and could not find any contact information.

Also how long do they take to ship the order once placed ?
Easiest is the web form son the bottom of the page.

The prices vary depending on the screen size and other things like bill recycler . The prices are on their website and I didn’t bother trying to negotiate because I felt they were nicer than the competitions and priced competitively .

I paid for my tellers a few months before the install. The shipping was fast and they have been great to deal with. Everything they’ve said from placing the order to answering questions they’ve been available to respond immediately

JLanman

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We are planning to upgrade our paystation and need some expert advise on which one is better.

Here is what we are primiarly looking for:

1) Loyalty Programs
2) SMS Marketing
3) LPR Detection
4) Ease of use
5) Abiility to Integrate with Vaccums & Self Serve (In future)
6) Economical

Can someone give us what devices are aviable that provides these features and give their pros and cons.

Here are what we are considering:

1) Washify X Station - Has all the feautures but expensive
2) DenCar - Has all the feautures and in our price range but not so much info available online to research more
3) Hamilton HTK Pay Station

Appreciate all the inputs,

Thanks
TJ_DOT
TJ,

You can do all those items but the LPR with the Touch4Wash system and not have to upgrade the paystations. Could save you some big bucks. I am one of the owners. Just let me know if you would like more info.

Jim

Attachments