What's new

Payment Kiosks/App

med5595

Reaction score
I am adding a rollover car wash to my store - most likely a Mark VII choice wash.

What type of payment kiosk should I put?
I am looking for an easy to use advanced option that could work with an app. This brings me to my second question.

I want to have some sort of loyalty app for the car wash where people can earn free washes, so for example they buy five washes they get one for free. Is there a company that will do this for me? I only have one car wash so it doesn’t make sense to develop anything myself.

JLanman

Reaction score
Hello med5595,

Happy to help here. If you have not looked into our system, please do and I am happy to answer any questions

CarWashCommander

Reaction score
I am adding a rollover car wash to my store - most likely a Mark VII choice wash.

I am looking for an easy to use advanced option that could work with an app. This brings me to my second question.

I want to have some sort of loyalty app for the car wash where people can earn free washes, so for example they buy five washes they get one for free. Is there a company that will do this for me? I only have one car wash so it doesn’t make sense to develop anything myself.
DENCAR! Hands down.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
I want to have some sort of loyalty app for the car wash where people can earn free washes, so for example they buy five washes they get one for free
Dencar doesn't do this...and I am pretty sure OP has a C-store so Dencar might not be the fit they are looking for.

🤦‍♂️

Reaction score

Would love to have you check out our app as well. We have the exact program you're talking about as well as other great loyalty programs. Message me directly or call us if you want to chat more about it.

Best of luck with your new endeavors in the great world of car washing!

- Amy Olson