What's new

Observations on the election

mac

Reaction score
Not scientific by an means but telling none the less. Right now there is a car/truck parade going around the city I live in hundreds of them. Two days ago there was a Biden rally here. Maybe 10 people showed. Yesterday Obama and Bider had a rally in Mich. Less than 15 people showed. Trump was in a different city and 57,000 people showed up. I don’t think this is even going to be close. The left wil freak out. And boy will it be fun to watch them melt. And expect riots and looting.

MattUA

Reaction score
Agreed, never seen such lopsided support. Funny the betting sites up here in Canada are propping Biden as the clear favorite, seems like easy money to me, dropped 250 on Trump to win like 700ish.

mac

Reaction score
I know several people who bet on this. Unfortunately the odds keep coming down. The bookies are covering their losses.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Not scientific by an means but telling none the less. Right now there is a car/truck parade going around the city I live in hundreds of them. Two days ago there was a Biden rally here. Maybe 10 people showed. Yesterday Obama and Bider had a rally in Mich. Less than 15 people showed. Trump was in a different city and 57,000 people showed up. I don’t think this is even going to be close. The left wil freak out. And boy will it be fun to watch them melt. And expect riots and looting.
The "live streaming" view & like stats on YouTube tell a lot also! COMMENTS ARE FACILITATED which I took advantage of yesterday. Hopefully, the comments are not so numerous that the odds are too low to be seen.

About the violence ... IMHO ... the never Trumpers seem to be the ones fomenting the most hate by far!!!!

yhannat

Reaction score
I guess all of the Biden supporters (all 15 of them) showed up the day the win was announced (Wearing Masks).