What's new

oasis typhoon

mac

Reaction score
There are a couple that I'm aware of. One is in Ft Myers and operational. The other one is in Daytona Beach and the owner is in a lawsuit with the manufacturer. You could probably buy either one real cheap.

Jim L.

Florida panhandle
Reaction score
A new owner just replaced a 10 year old Monsoon (which had been shut down for a year) with a Typhoon in Fort Walton Beach. I only talked to him once and don't know how his business is doing.

nascarwash

Reaction score
A new owner just replaced a 10 year old Monsoon (which had been shut down for a year) with a Typhoon in Fort Walton Beach. I only talked to him once and don't know how his business is doing.
do u no who installed it or could u find out or ask the owner please:)

nascarwash

Reaction score
There are a couple that I'm aware of. One is in Ft Myers and operational. The other one is in Daytona Beach and the owner is in a lawsuit with the manufacturer. You could probably buy either one real cheap.
can you put me in contact with the owner of the one in ft myers please thanks mac:)

Jim L.

Florida panhandle
Reaction score
The distributor for the Fort Walton Beach wash is from Atlanta...the owner mentioned their name, but I don't recall what he said.