What's new

no towel driers

taylor

Reaction score
i am in the processs in coverting a full serv tunnell in to a express wash. i am going to put a automated sentry with gate up front and get rid of the towell driers....th wash has been closed for 1 year. any ideas on how to make this work since the last owner had towell driers???

jfmoran

Reaction score
If you have been closed for a year I wouldn't even worry about it. We converted a 20 year old operating full serve to express exterior a year ago with some push back and complaining, but as long as you put out a shiny, clean, dry car people will use the wash. If you can, don't skimp on equipment for cleaning and especially drying and spot free rinse is a must.

You are basically starting from scratch, so put your best foot forward and you will get little to no complaining about the former wash platform. The truth is it couldn't have been a great wash to begin with if it is closed.

taylor

Reaction score
Thanks For The Advice,,im Sure I Have To Use A Little More Drying Agent Etc
I Have Ns Equip Thats Little Over 5 Years Old,,the 4 Rocker Brushes Are Not Operative,gearboxes And Elec Motors Are Not Up To Snuff But Everything Else Looks Good..

Etowah