What's new

New Owner and retro fit!

washnvac

Reaction score
I do not know why this quarter thing is beat to death on this forum. SWITCH completely to $1 high security tokens and the issue is solved. It also reminds customers to revisit your wash soon, as they have those extra tokens in their cup holder. Or if those tokens "walk" away, that is fine too.

Martins

Reaction score
I do not know why this quarter thing is beat to death on this forum. SWITCH completely to $1 high security tokens and the issue is solved. It also reminds customers to revisit your wash soon, as they have those extra tokens in their cup holder. Or if those tokens "walk" away, that is fine too.
I do apologize if one portion of my original post has been mentioned before. As i did ask what to do about it in the same sentence. I got some great feedback pretty sure i have resolved the issue and have looked into the token options as well. The post was more about being new and getting ideas to make the wash the the new thing in town instead of the old thing. it did get a bit sidetracked on the quarter issue.

APW

Reaction score
I get hammered on my changers and bill breakers but I have never had to go to the bank to get more quarters. It's a whole lot easier taking cash to the bank instead of buckets of quarters.

Reactions: Zal

MEP001

Reaction score
I do apologize if one portion of my original post has been mentioned before. As i did ask what to do about it in the same sentence. I got some great feedback pretty sure i have resolved the issue and have looked into the token options as well. The post was more about being new and getting ideas to make the wash the the new thing in town instead of the old thing. it did get a bit sidetracked on the quarter issue.
Don't worry about it, you don't owe anyone an apology. Just because he made tokens work in his wash doesn't make it the right fit for you.

Martins

Reaction score
Too add to my question list. Had a hvac guy come check the floor heat boiler and was told everything checks out. Did a little walk around with my thermal today and looks to all be good however my trough heat goes up but dose not come back through the return (hot).

The boiler is currently set to shut it self off on the loop return temp of 115F and secondary kill from the primary at 200F. My question is whats everyone run there temps at? (This boiler is probably from 95) its in the back right corner of the picture. Ive found my 4th & 5th bays are losing heat. I saw a thread on limiting the valves to help flow further out as well. also i have no real idea how this system works/ or how to check if my glycol* mixture is right or what pressure the system should be.

Attachments

Last edited:

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I'd have to check my Raypak boiler but I believe my floor pump comes on at 34, my boiler is at 111. I have to see what my return temp is at.

LAF

Reaction score
Ive actually been looking for a new business venture for the last 2 years. was looking into a bunch of different commercial real-estate to add to my other business. Once covid hit i stopped. however this popped up on the market and the deal was too good to pass up. in the process of getting my stuff with the bank done my loan officer informed me if we completed the deal by sept 30th it would fall under the cares act program and the first 6 months of the mortgage would be paid for. So we closed sept 8th. and that was that.
I am wondering to which part of the CARES act you are referring to? PPP, deferral of bank loan payments, OR something different? If there is something in the Cares Act that we can use- we'd love to know.