What's new

New Laserwash from PDQ

DiamondWash

Reaction score
On there website PDQ is to unvail a new laserwash??? is it going have two arms like the Vector? or maybe two bridges like Oasis

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
That would be good. Hopefully the lenders will let loose some of this 'stimulus' that is supposed to be helping the economy so that those of us itching to put a machine in can get it done.

Of all the autos that I have visited in my locality, I like pdq's setups the best. I have tried out a mark vii, D&S, 4000, m5, and an oasis. I purchased all the 'top' washes and was most impressed with the 'perceived value' that the pdq units gave. I would still like to find a Vector, Ryko, and Washworld. PM me if you know where I could find any of those near zip 48423

bigleo48

Reaction score
Hmmm...any insiders with any particulars?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
John, keep in mind that the chemical setup in a touch free wash is probably just as if not more important than the equipment. When making comparisons try to find out what chemicals they are using. Even then you still can't be sure that they have been properly set up.

ScottV

Upstate NY
Reaction score
I've signed up for the webinar with PDQ, and understand that it will happen in June. My distributor is mum on the subject, having been told by PDQ to keep quiet until the official announcement.

My problem is, I placed deposits with PDQ to lock in on pricing before the May 1st price increase. I ordered 2 more M-5's for a new location that I am building. Now PDQ comes along with this new platform, and I am certainly interested in having the best technology for my new wash. I've been told that if I switch my orders to the new machine PDQ will charge a "restocking" fee of some sort.

I guess their concern is that as soon as they mention a new platform, orders dry up or are placed on hold for the current platform. This is always a problem with new product introductions.