What's new

New Idea

pat

Reaction score
Have you ever been to a carnival where you spray a gun at a target with water and race others? We were thinking of doing something like that at our full service car wash except without the racing. While a a kid was waiting with their parents they could spray their car with a type of triple foam while it goes down the line a car wash wash. We were thinking we would mount the gun to the tunnel window somehow and run a pump to the back room. We were wondering if anyone had any drawings or ideas for this.

thanks

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Seems like a cute idea, you could put it at any point near the front. You would need a couple of them, if 2 or more kids were there at one time. One pump could handle a number of guns I'd think. I'd just do it with water, much simpler. If you did the foam, maybe just plumb a line from the arch to a gun, as long as it hit the car, it would be "strong" enough.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Mister Car Wash is doing this at many of its locations. I have seen the adults use the gun as well as children. A good way to work out their frustrations.

addicted2cleancars

Reaction score
A Dist. in NC has been installing these at their Full Serve customers for over a year now. I was told by one of their reps that they have about 12 of them already installed and all new FS washes on the books will have them. I visited one of their washes to see it and it is pretty cool. A mom came in with 2 kids while I was there and they played with that gun nonstop. Even when a car was not going thru the tunnel. The site I visited was in Chesapeake, VA.

pat

Reaction score
The article was interesting. We are definately wanting to do this in our wash if anyone has someone that knows how to do it or has drawing on how to do it let me know. Thanks.