What's new

New corvette Futura sensor

Bricks

Reaction score
Check this out. A very sweet corvette went through the auto a few weeks ago. I noticed (on the video) that he had a heck of a time getting to the right spot...a little too far...backed up too much...this repeated several times, but he finally got set and through a complete wash.

So Thursday, he came through again and could not get set!! He finally got the presoak light and right after, it said please exit!
I watched in horror as I didn’t know what the presoak would do to it...he drove right over to the ss bay to wash it there.
I tried my old car out and it worked fine.
I attempted to change a sensor yesterday for good measure but I don’t know how to release these wires. I put two pocket screwdrivers into the holes but I don’t want to break anything. Anyone have experience?
07F7F30D-B6DE-4C5F-85DB-5CE83FAB0B2F.jpeg

Ryko CS

Reaction score
Use a small flat blade screwdriver (1/8" or less) into the square hole below where the wire is. It should insert about 3/8" or so. Slightly tip your screwdriver away from the wire, and it should release.

Bricks

Reaction score
Use a small flat blade screwdriver (1/8" or less) into the square hole below where the wire is. It should insert about 3/8" or so. Slightly tip your screwdriver away from the wire, and it should release.
Thanks! Great description!