What's new

New Coin Boxes have arrived!

Martins

Reaction score
As it says, my new coin boxes have finally come in after waiting months but i am super happy with the way they turned out. The next step of my SS face lift is swapping these out and running all new wires. The crypto pay will be added after install!
Currently having internet ran to my building... (and during that process the construction company cut through my concrete right through my floor heat hose and yup you guessed it! Now none of my floor/trough/heat work so ive had to shut the wash down for the last 2 days... beyond annoyed but its all for the better right?!)

anyway sweet boxes right?! :)

B04EF62A-BF68-4CFD-8A11-1DDD01056DCF.jpeg

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
As it says, my new coin boxes have finally come in after waiting months but i am super happy with the way they turned out. The next step of my SS face lift is swapping these out and running all new wires. The crypto pay will be added after install!
Currently having internet ran to my building... (and during that process the construction company cut through my concrete right through my floor heat hose and yup you guessed it! Now none of my floor/trough/heat work so ive had to shut the wash down for the last 2 days... beyond annoyed but its all for the better right?!)

View attachment 2720
Glad you like them. I wasn't too sure on the orange(it's not my favorite color) but the clean/clear look is nice.

wyatt

Reaction score
Internet run to your building? Is that necessary? I get internet through Verizon and with 5g in the works cable might be a thing of the past. $45 a month and I plug in cameras and cc readers. Rarely buffers when streaming 10 hd cameras.

washnshine

Reaction score

View attachment 2720
Great looking boxes. I like the orange and blue too. I used to have a Ryko Voyager IBA back in the 1990’s with that color scheme.

Martins

Reaction score
Glad you like them. I wasn't too sure on the orange(it's not my favorite color) but the clean/clear look is nice.
I had to have the orange as that’s part of my branding. My repair shop has the same color scheme minus the blue. So im super pumped about it! I also am not a huge fan of Orange however noone else uses it so it helped me set myself apart from the competition. Are you the one that built these? If so thank you I’m super excited to have them can’t wait to replace my old outdated system

Martins

Reaction score
Internet run to your building? Is that necessary? I get internet through Verizon and with 5g in the works cable might be a thing of the past. $45 a month and I plug in cameras and cc readers. Rarely buffers when streaming 10 hd cameras.
You know what..... I never even fing thought of that.... I’ll be running a security system, security cameras and the crypto pay. The text side of me said I need the extra bandwidth to make sure everything runs flawlessly. And now that I’m thinking about it I’m not really sure how good the service will be out there for a Verizon Internet package although I should’ve looked into it.

Martins

Reaction score
You should have printed your selections on the whole decal. Then you do not have to deal with those stupid a$$ little circles.
Was something I thought about the problem is currently my system is set up weird and im adding to it. So i didn't want to print then have to sticker over it in a month.

MEP001

Reaction score
You should have printed your selections on the whole decal. Then you do not have to deal with those stupid a$$ little circles.
I've done the same and just have door decals custom printed. It ends up costing less and I don't have to stock all the inserts, plus S. Thomas can't cut round holes so it looks like crap.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I didn't build them myself(I'm smart enough to not get in production,s way) but I was the one working with Matt on the order. I'm just really happy when people stop trying to duct tape and bailing wire 35 year old stuff together and do it right! The previous owner drove me nuts with the "work arounds" he did. Then when it didn't work he'd call and ask me why.

As others have said, a wireless setup should have enough backbone to run what you what but be really certain of service in your area. For those not aware, he's in the thumb area of Michigan and service in that area can be sketchy, at best, sometimes.

MEP001

Reaction score
This is my "duct tape and baling wire:"

kOl6YQ.jpg

kBhBeZ.jpg

Martins

Reaction score
I didn't build them myself(I'm smart enough to not get in production,s way) but I was the one working with Matt on the order. I'm just really happy when people stop trying to duct tape and bailing wire 35 year old stuff together and do it right! The previous owner drove me nuts with the "work arounds" he did. Then when it didn't work he'd call and ask me why.

As others have said, a wireless setup should have enough backbone to run what you what but be really certain of service in your area. For those not aware, he's in the thumb area of Michigan and service in that area can be sketchy, at best, sometimes.
Haha fair! And yes! I have always been that way i dont want to keep fixing old outdated junk someone spent years patching.. ill have to get some pics of the actual boxes before Matt replaces them but yes. This whole place is literally bandaged together and ive been chasing gremlins since i bought it. When Matt first stopped out i said look I just want it all replaced, at first he didn't take me seriously, i don't think. haha but i mentioned it again and said i want it all new and updated, he said the same thing haha glad he didnt have to figure out all this....patch work lol i have him pulling all the wiring also and running all new.

and yea the area i am im afraid something like a verizon internet would crash too often... but im not too much in the thumb area were only about 5-10 mins outside of Flint. However i am glad to know you know a bit about my location and trust me you’ll be getting call from Matt alot on upgrading my wash.

all the systems need over hauls and in needs a new auto...will probably be last but ill have to finace that update for sure! Everything else im paying from the wash’s current profits haha

Attachments

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Haha fair! And yes! I have always been that way i dont want to keep fixing old outdated junk someone spent years patching.. ill have to get some pics of the actual boxes before Matt replaces them but yes. This whole place is literally bandaged together and ive been chasing gremlins since i bought it. When Matt first stopped out i said look I just want it all replaced, at first he didn't take me seriously, i don't think. haha but i mentioned it again and said i want it all new and updated, he said the same thing haha glad he didnt have to figure out all this....patch work lol i have him pulling all the wiring also and running all new.

and yea the area i am im afraid something like a verizon internet would crash too often... but im not too much in the thumb area were only about 5-10 mins outside of Flint. However i am glad to know you know a bit about my location and trust me you’ll be getting call from Matt alot on upgrading my wash.

all the systems need over hauls and in needs a new auto...will probably be last but ill have to finace that update for sure! Everything else im paying from the wash’s current profits haha
Couple of things on that picture:

1) The timers in the control panel will go away as you will now have the Dixmor timers in the bays.
2) Check the VA rating of the transformers. The doors you bought are basic but I know you're looking to add Cryptopay to them as well as other functions. I would recommend 100VA transformer per pay.