What's new

Need Help!

KyWasher

Reaction score
I am trying to find a replacement transformer for this D/H unit but having a very difficult time finding any information about it. If anyone has any information that could help, I would appreciate it! image4.jpeg

Attachments

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
That looks similar to some we used to use. The secondary is a two taps. Purple is 24 common, Red is 24 hot if you have 230 on the primary and the red/white is 24 if you have 208 primary on ours.

I'm not familiar with the primary wire colors. Is there any markings on it?

Is the one with the 220 single phase the same transformer? Looks pretty large. Can you find a VA rating?

KyWasher

Reaction score
That looks similar to some we used to use. The secondary is a two taps. Purple is 24 common, Red is 24 hot if you have 230 on the primary and the red/white is 24 if you have 208 primary on ours.

I'm not familiar with the primary wire colors. Is there any markings on it?

Is the one with the 220 single phase the same transformer? Looks pretty large. Can you find a VA rating?

We couldn't find any other markings on wires etc. To my knowledge this is the original transformer. I've tried bringing it to a local Eletric supply house but couldn't figure much on it.

Ty for the reply

Last edited:

OurTown

Reaction score
If you know you need 24VAC output and know what voltage/phase you have for input then you just need to estimate the VA rating by its outside dimensions.