What's new

Nayax and LED6 constant count-up

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
I'm overhauling one of my bays and came into an interesting situation. Wired everything up and upon power on, my LED6 would instantly go to count-up. Before even booting, and would continue on even during a nayax restart. I assumed a Nayax issue given all the "fun" I've had with their readers...

After a few phone calls and emails with Nayax, I finally got around to calling Dixmor. I was informed there's a new batch of boards in the 6 the WILL NOT work with Nayax.

The guy that answered at Dixmor was super helpful! During the chip shortage issue, the 6 was reworked and was geared to work with cryptopay. The LED6 was the only timer effected, all others should continue to work just fine with Nayax. I inquired about Monex issues and he wasn't sure.

Dixmor uses the same development team as Crypto so it's not looking like there will be any revisions in the near future. Figured I would post here too give y'all a heads up.

Keno

Reaction score
I posted in the Nayax thread also, but figured I would post it here too. One of the benefits of Nayax is that you can bypass the timer completely for CC transactions. The Nayax can function as the timer with some relays.

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
I posted in the Nayax thread also, but figured I would post it here too. One of the benefits of Nayax is that you can bypass the timer completely for CC transactions. The Nayax can function as the timer with some relays.
I've contemplated that, however I can't seem to find a relay to interface with Nayax since the bays run 24VAC. Maybe I've just had bad luck with some of their techs, but even the ones I've been recommended from them show up as 24vac and immediately let the smoke out. 😮💨

Keno

Reaction score
I've contemplated that, however I can't seem to find a relay to interface with Nayax since the bays run 24VAC. Maybe I've just had bad luck with some of their techs, but even the ones I've been recommended from them show up as 24vac and immediately let the smoke out. 😮💨
I use a ac/dc converter to power the nayax and the relays, I have 6 bays running with this setup and works flawlessly.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score

Puzzling...All of my Nayax VPOS installations use the car wash’s 24 vAC tranformers. No smoke!

To have VPOS to serve as the Bay or Vacuum’s timer (providing steady 24 vAC output to the load) one can utilize a HiLetgo 5V One Channel Relay Module (or similar) from Amazon.

Position the relay module’s jumper to “LOW”

Connect both VPOS RED AC/DC_IN+ wires to your 24v transformer Hot

Connect both VPOS BLACK AC/DC_IN- wires to your 24v transformer Neutral

Connect VPOS Pulse 1 to Relay Module’s “IN”

Connect VPOS GND to Relay Module’s “DC-“

Connect VPOS VCC to Relay Module’s “DC+”

Connect 24vAC HOT from your transformer to Relay Module’s “COM”

Connect your 24vAC load to Relay Module’s “NO”

When VPOS is activated the relay module’s contact will close, providing constant power to your load…Rotary switch, relay, motor starter/contactor coil, etc.

When customer presses VPOS STOP or the Max time is achieved, the Module's contact opens, and your bay/vacuum will shut off.