What's new

Naming Packages

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
How many of you name package i.e "Good', "Better" or "Best" as opposed to say just as assigning numbers 1,2,3 etc. .

bert79

Reaction score
For what it's worth Earl we originally thought about good, better, best but thought more about it and went with more superlative wording: Regular, Ultra and Premium. The font sizes and colors draw the eyes to the higher priced and more feature rich options. I also would be interested to hear how others refer to the packages.

slash007

Reaction score
I had express, works, ultra, etc. Changed to Express, Silver, Gold, Platinum a couple years ago. Like it much better.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Currenly name them - Wash - Superwash - and A+ Wash. Got the A+ idea from a story where someone says this appeals to people who never got an A+ in School:).

br549ms

Reaction score
We name ours Works, Super, Deluxe, Basic
But I don’t think it matter at all. When you ask what wash they purchased, it is almost referred to by dollar amount “$10.00”.

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
Our packages are named VIP, WORKS, PREMIUM, AND BASIC. One thing we did is our menu signs are set up with expensive packages on the left because people read left to right. That way they see the VIP package first. The font size also gets smaller with the cheaper packages. Its always amazing to me how many people overload there signage with non important info. We own billboards for marketing purposes also and the billboard industry tells you that your signs should have 7 words or less to be easy to read and understand. For example our billboard says our wash name, open 24hrs, and the two cities we are in. Clean and simple to read and remember.