What's new

Mr. Foamer Rain Bar feedback

packerscw

Reaction score
Looking to install a Mr. Foamer Rain Bar to create a look of like a lava foamer. Has anyone used these? How many oz's per car? Do they work with just using a flow jet? Thank you

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Before investing check your cost per car / revenue per application. Often 3 Flo jets pumping. I use one at 15 PSI on my home made unit and get this.

MC3033

Reaction score
Are you referring to the Foaminator Rain or the plastic rain bar they offer?

You can run 1 flojet but you will have to run a stronger chemical ratio. If the application is more for show then quality I would definitely opt for more flojets and lower ratio. You will need to find the sweet spot though and the chem you use will influence this greatly

packerscw

Reaction score
Before investing check your cost per car / revenue per application. Often 3 Flo jets pumping. I use one at 15 PSI on my home made unit and get this.
Earl are you using a Rainbar? with one foamer? And what product are you using? TSS also makes one but they are using a dosatron for chemical

packerscw

Reaction score
Are you referring to the Foaminator Rain or the plastic rain bar they offer?

You can run 1 flojet but you will have to run a stronger chemical ratio. If the application is more for show then quality I would definitely opt for more flojets and lower ratio. You will need to find the sweet spot though and the chem you use will influence this greatly
TSS video that i posted is look I am going for. Thanks

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Earl are you using a Rainbar? with one foamer? And what product are you using? TSS also makes one but they are using a dosatron for chemical
No, In the video I posted above it's my own home made unit. The bigger bubbles give a good show . - Probably more visual impact for the car following the one that is getting the application. I will say that this unit with the lighting generated more unsolicited comments than probably anything else I have ever done.

packerscw

Reaction score
No, In the video I posted above it's my own home made unit. The bigger bubbles give a good show . - Probably more visual impact for the car following the one that is getting the application. I will say that this unit with the lighting generated more unsolicited comments than probably anything else I have ever done.
Right very impressive unit. Just wondering what you used to create that. Thanks

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Right very impressive unit. Just wondering what you used to create that. Thanks
6' Trench drain available from Menards and other big Box Stores . Put end cap on each end https://www.menards.com/main/plumbi...77921847883.htm?tid=813645557710706070&ipos=3.
Run a length of 1/2 inch PVC down the center T'd in the middle 1/4 Inch holes every 6 inches on the bottom, another length of 1" PVC T'd in the center, 1/4" inch holes every 6" along the bottom with a 2" T and reducers and 2" going up. Attach Vacuum Hose to the 2" and Flo Jet to the 1/2 inch. KR VAL5334 Placed in Dry Area and blows thru Vacuum Hose. Note - I would burn out the Vacuum motor every 100,000 cars or so but now replace brushes twice a year and it lasts indefinitely. On some I "capped' the trench leaving a 1" gap along the length using a piece of plastic / lexan but I don't think it's necessary. Once you have the materials assembly is less than 2 hours. I attach the trench drain to struts with square U Bolts.