What's new

Most Popular Pet Fragrance?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
What scent seems to be more popular for the dogs among you dog wash operators that use scents? Because of space limitations & concerns of the hose needing to be cleared on changeovers to a new chemical we are leaning towards possibly offering just one scent. With a little help from someone who obviously knows which tends to work out the best------ our single choice has a little better chance of not being a mistake.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
vereee vereee funny Bill

I see you have a sense of humor Bill. Seriously, I see what you mean--- one of our regulars was muttering under his breath about how their family dog stunk up their SUV something terrible recently. It might have been his way of putting a fire under our butts to not delay the opening of our dog wash one speck more than necessary.

The 5 choices are as follows: Soothing Oatmeal, Tropical Mango, Healing Aloe, Cucumber Melon, & Calming Lavendar. That is if I can get reasonably consistent information. If not, I may have to seek alternatives or give up on the idea of dog fragrances completely. We will be vending 4 items on our custom made-Laurel-PLC vending system & have not finalized the 4th item so maybe that will be the way to optimize the fragrance portion of our overall self service dog wash.

bigleo48

Reaction score
MJ,

Stinky pet...Stink Buster shampoo & Calming Lavender.

BigLeo