What's new

Monsters in school, then out

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Their is a pattern of when kids vandalize and try to get money. Saturday 12:17 am their was on camera a 6",250lb, hispanic young man walking on side walk towards wash. Was carring a crow bar. Started prying on vac money box. Moved to vender bolted on brick wall. Went to equipment room and pryed on burglar bar gate. Finally went to storage building and pryed open chain link gate, then started on door. He moved over to vac pedistal and sat down as it looked like he was out of air. Sat for 10 minutes and then left. We had collected Friday morning from every thing as it was end of month. He did not get in to any place. If I would have been lucky he would of got in equip or storage building so the silent alarm would have been set off. 1 week after school starts on weekend they come and then 1 week after school lets out for the summer they do it again. Will never hide at wash as I don't want to kill anyone and that would happen.

cdreed06

Reaction score
Any damage to your equipment? Probably doing this because "the government doesn't give him enough money" LOL

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I never blamed school, it was always circus
in town, fair in town, street fair. Full moon.
End of month, and govt checks ran out.