What's new

Mini Synthetic Chamois! Cool!!!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My crackerjack young employee brought me in a mini-synthetic chamois today. He thinks it'd be perfect for my new vending machine and I must say I agree.

Has anyone seen it? Just like the absorber yet smaller (12"x12").

Comes in a tube and can be purchased at the dollar store for, you guessed it, a DOLLAR!

I could see this being a popular product with the DIY customers at my carwash.

Eric H

Reaction score
And which dollar store would this be at? We have about 10 here in the big city, ya cow poke.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Cowpoke?? Actually some of the dollar stores have many items that pertain to cars that seem to sell well at the car wash. I tried those mini chamois in a tube, they sell pretty well. The worst selling item ever is the quick dry chamois, it is like pieces of chamois sewn together in a ball. The only item people have ever complained about.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was the dollar store in Timpany Plaza in Gardner.

And yes, I grew up near a dairy farm and played there often. Where's the shame in that?

And, btw Eric, my friend in Cambridge might say you're a cowpoke.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't think Eric meant the physical location. His question is more likely the same as mine.

Was it???

Dollar General
Family Dollar
Fred's Dollar Store
Dollar Tree
Everything's a Dollar
99 Cent Store

I think you get the picture.

MEP001

Reaction score
I.B. Washincars said:
I don't think Eric meant the physical location. His question is more likely the same as mine.

Was it???

Dollar General
Family Dollar
Fred's Dollar Store
Dollar Tree
Everything's a Dollar
99 Cent Store

I think you get the picture.
I've had that same problem. I was trying to find a customer's wash and called him for directions. He told me to "take the loop" and head north on a certain road. Well, I had no idea what "the loop" was and asked him if it was part of the two main highways that ran through town. He just said "I don't know, the loop."

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Actually, I did mean the physical location.:p Gardner-hay is midway between Waxy and I.
Well heck, I was actually wrong for once. I don't care though, cuz noboby will ever believe it :D.

For some reason I thought you were in PA. I'll never admit being wrong twice though, just figured you had misspelled "P" in your location.

ProCarWashes

Reaction score
Well heck, I was actually wrong for once. I don't care though, cuz noboby will ever believe it :D.

For some reason I thought you were in PA. I'll never admit being wrong twice though, just figured you had misspelled "P" in your location.
You need help Pat. Your just getting worse. You poor thing.