What's new

mezzanine- where to buy

bedford

Reaction score
Where can I buy (at a reasonable price), a steel mezzanine for my equipment room up about 8' from the floor. About 12 by 12 to hold aircompressor, water storage tank etc. Thank you Ron

MEP001

Reaction score
You may want to find a local welder to build one. It would make more sense than trying to buy one that will fit through the door and still be useful.

OCSJOHN

Dual Bay Auto in NC
Reaction score
I recently did the same thing at my sight. After looking around at various things and getting a $3000 quote from a local welder to build the thing for me, I decided to go with industrial shelving. Its very similar to the racks that you see holding up pallets in your local Sam's Club. Its available in all different sizes and weight bearing capacities. I bought mine from www.shelving-direct.com. Its been installed for right at a year now and I'm very happy with it.

dreese

dreese
Reaction score
Pallet racking in depths up to 48" is available, both new and on the used market, for a reasonable price and works well. A couple of sections would easily hold the tanks & compressor - remember a filled 300 gal water tank runs around 2600 lbs.