What's new

Message Board

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Okay Lets here what some of you put on your signs out front, catchy sayings etc. Im running out of ideas and feel like i put the same dang thing up too many times or keep it up for too long.

OurTown

Reaction score
We have the same issue and will be watching this thread.

David Rolf

Reaction score
Same here, We have put up Come on in the waters fine, Our vacuums really suck, Have you seen your car lately? Dirty boats scare fish, Also for new upgrades or products... Looking forward to seeing some new ideas on here... Following...

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you'll feel better in a clean car. Improve your image. Don't drive dirty. Don't delay wash today. wash me. Dirty car got you down? Wash today and lose that frown. Soap soap soap that dirty car. We use hot water. Credit cards accepted. when it rains it stains. Try our vending machines.

washnshine

Reaction score
Ger your shine on - wash your car here!

It’s always a bright idea to wash your car here!

Can’t afford a new car? Make yours look new - wash it here!

Inside, outside, underside - we’ve got you covered - wash your car here!

It’s always a good time for a car wash here!

You’ll shine in a clean car!

traveler17

Reaction score
“Leave Pollen Here”
“Try our vacuums, they really suck”
”Dirt is not a color”
“Your wife called and said wash the car”
”Don’t get caught ridin dirty”
”You like it clean, we like it dirty”

if I was a hand wash I’d put “best hand job in town “ 😬
just for the attention

Definitely running out of ideas

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Lets keep it going some of these are great, and i will definately be utilizing some of them. today i put out " its a nice day...wash the pollen away" with " use credit cards here" underneath. I have an 8 bay ss with 1 IBA, 7 vacs, 9 vendors. Cryptopay on it all so gotta keep the CC in their face.

Dave in IL

Reaction score
Some of these I think I got from you guys over the years, but here is an assortment.

Get next to Godliness here. Mom said to wash behind your mirrors. Clean windows improve your outlook. Free bubbles with purchase of wash. If your car is pretty dirty: it will be prettier clean. Clean cars last longer. Is your car X rated. Come on in the water's fine. Drop by for suds and still be able to drive legally. You're invited - come on in. Stop here for a clean spring break. Guaranteed clean or your dirt back. Danger: freshly washed cars were here. Try our salt free menu. Dirty car today? - Rusty Car tomorrow.

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
Okay Lets here what some of you put on your signs out front, catchy sayings etc. Im running out of ideas and feel like i put the same dang thing up too many times or keep it up for too long.
I love this thread and thank you for starting it. I am closing on my first wash next May the 26th. The current owner used to use the sing a lot but hasn't put anything on it a few years!
I will be using my sign and using some of your ideas.
Thank you again! and good luck coming up with new cleaver ideas!