What's new

Mars VS Coinco

Randy

Reaction score
It all depends on which model Coinco you have. If you have the older Mag-50 then the Mars AE2600 is a more secure validator. If you have the newer Coinco Vantage then it would probably be a tossup.

The Coinco service center in Seattle has pretty good trade in program going on now when you trade in a Mag series validator on a new Vantage.

Last edited:

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
It all depends on which model Coinco you have. If you have the older Mag-50 then the Mars AE2600 is a more secure validator. If you have the newer Coinco Vantage then it would probably be a tossup.

The Coinco service center in Seattle has pretty good trade in program going on now when you trade in a Mag series validator on a new Vantage.
Who do I call to get more info on the trade in program?

toddmullens

Reaction score

I recently did the change out and the vantage series seem very much improved over the mag50. They are very similar to the Mars and are supposed to be much more secure than the mag50. So far so good as far as stringing goes...knock on wood, no successful attempts thus far with the new vantage series

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I recently did the change out and the vantage series seem very much improved over the mag50. They are very similar to the Mars and are supposed to be much more secure than the mag50. So far so good as far as stringing goes...knock on wood, no successful attempts thus far with the new vantage series
Todd & others,

I have both the Vantage & the 2600. I have wondered if the Coinco Vantage is slightly more water resistant than the Mars???

mike

Randy

Reaction score
It all depends on the application of the Vantage validator. Some of the Coinco Vantage validators are more water resistant than others. A Vantage validator that is used in an arcade game would not be water resistant where as a Vantage validator used in a car wash coin box would. The only way to tell from the outside would be the model numbers. The Mars validators have no special water proofing, they are all the same.