What's new

mark vii newbie

shat70

Reaction score
Hi just in the process of taking over and older mark vii aquajet,,it is doing a very poor job and has lost customer faith,,it does not remove road film,I have adjusted chemical levels and re started the water softner that previous owner shut off,presoak heater seems cold most of the time..What parts do I need there? also It intermitantly stops in the middle and not home position,,I cant seem to duplicate or witness this but just find it this way ???? any help would be great thanks and oh ya what would you guys pay for a wash with one old mark seven one manual bay and two vacs ,nice building and paved yard in a small north western ontario town of 8000 peeps, thanks again

shat70

Reaction score
mark vii

what would you pay for and older mark seven aquajet ,one manual bay and two vacs,nice building in a town of 8000 in north western ontario thanks

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Today, probably the value of the land. It will cost you a bunch to update and fix everything.

jeffbuzzz

Reaction score
r u using a two step presoak ,and what is your water pressure on the high pressure ,is it a turbo machine ,or regular nozzles . need to be running at at least 1000 psi .check your error list and see what codes r there to determine why it is stopping in middle ,most people disable the presoak heater ,there is a presoak reset in the presoak cabinet open cabinet and push the button on thermal protector