What's new

Make any NY resolutions?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm tightening a few things up for 2023. Now that my growth phase is complete for now, I'm working to improve my bookkeeping for my businesses. I say this every year, so we'll see.

I'm eating one meal a day with a goal of being 170lbs with a 33" waist. I'm 182 with a 34" waist, so pretty doable I think.

How about you? any goals?

MEP001

Reaction score
Look at the "Eat like a bear" diet. It promotes eating once a day, and it's pretty simple with a list of foods to avoid.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it's pretty tempting to eat whatever and how much I want when only eating one meal a day. However I'm trying to keep the meal balanced with plenty of vegetables. I was joking the other day that if I'm going to reach my goals somebody might want to give the ice cream man the memo!

washnshine

Reaction score
I do so much damage (in terms of eating) between Thanksgiving and New Years, I usually do a reset in January and just stop the mindless snacking and shed the 10 or so pounds that I pick up. It’s become an annual ritual! I’m also trying just organize things in my house better - like the basement and office.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
After pushing hard to improve and modernize my car wash the past 10 years, I'm finally done with big projects. Car wash is busier than ever and I can afford to take a relaxing vacation. Just booked me a week in Hawaii with my twin sister, to celebrate our 58th birthday together! :) I haven't taken a decent vacation in 14 years, and long overdue. I eat healthy and exercise, but need to slow down and enjoy the fruits of my labor. My new goal is better self-care and MORE vacations!! :)