What's new

Magic Wand E Machine?

washtubman

Reaction score
Anyone have the Magic Wand E Machine IBA? Looks like a nice compact unit that would fit in my smaller bays (14 x 30) and not real expensive. I currently have the Magic Wand oval tracks but am thinking of upgrading to a sizing unit that won't break the bank.

Mitch

Reaction score
I installed one four months ago. Replaced a Magic Spray 2000 and kept my pumping station saving some $$$. The technology of the new unit is amazing: no control cables, better computer interface/programming and more speed control (left-right, rotate, front-back). Not ONE problem.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
please post some pictures if possible. thanks

Mitch

Reaction score
I will try to post them Monday. They are at my office and it is against the rules to go there on the weekend (Mama's rules).

mac

Reaction score
I have sold a couple but not installed them yet.From talking to production at the factory, I think they hit one out of the park with this. Lead times on delivery went from one week right after the ICA show, to 8-10 weeks now.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Looked at the Web Site--no E Machine. Anyone got a picture or site to look at one. Hard to like something that you can't even see.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score

Here are some pictures of the E series machine.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score

Two more pictures (Wouldn't let me put them in the first post, sorry)

washtubman

Reaction score
Mitch, how are the e machines working out now that you've had them a bit longer? Pros, cons, etc?

Mitch

Reaction score
I guess that it has been a year now. I have had to reset the unit a couple of times possibly due to customer error??? but other than that, I have not done anything but add soap. My customers do not seem to miss the dryers either. Past time to service it!

Etowah