What's new

LW4000

Etowah

Timm40

Reaction score
I have a customer that keeps receiving pager code 55 after every wash and he says if washes are stacked, it takes about 3-4 minutes before it will allow next car in. I know pager code 55 means the auto return has been completed. Anybody run into this before?

Last edited:

Undertaker II

Reaction score
Does the customer get his wash? Sounds to me like he's taking forever to get in and may even be getting the customer behind hims wash. A code 55 usually comes after an entrance time out which is 01. I don't know if it's just an issue on my wash or all 4000's but ! get the 01 and 55 pages occasionally and for what ever reason the customer usually still ends getting their wash. Kevin

Timm40

Reaction score
Turns out it was a intermittent relay base for Y40......weird I know but once I cleared that up, everything else cleared up also. Thanks for everyone that replied.

boywonder

Reaction score
Driveoff Time out? Machine doesn't know car has left the bay, usually a stop or backup switch

Timm40

Reaction score
Does the customer get his wash? Sounds to me like he's taking forever to get in and may even be getting the customer behind hims wash. A code 55 usually comes after an entrance time out which is 01. I don't know if it's just an issue on my wash or all 4000's but ! get the 01 and 55 pages occasionally and for what ever reason the customer usually still ends getting their wash. Kevin
He texted me and said he received a Page 55 and went and checked it out and it washes fine.