What's new

Looking for used automatic

pgrzes

Reaction score
I will have a good running Washworld High Velocity available coming up in June-July. Still running can see operate.

copperglobe

Reaction score
This installation was designed by WashWorld for a SuperWash bay. The bay is so short that the carriage needs to go to the end walls on each end. In order to do that you need to adjust/slide the E-Chain so that it curls at the maximum curl right when the carriage reached the near wall (see photo). This is because the E-Chain and carriage have to meet at the same time at the wall. Hard to describe. There are two notches on the trough- one on the wall side and one on the bay side. Neither are used in a Super Wash application. The "sag" is there. One of the installers (a rookie) climbed up on that trough to stand during a particular task and bent it. It has since been straightened.

copperglobe

Reaction score
That photo is the Pro Equipment version of the Super Wash oval track. The small oval moves back and forth while the trolley goes around the small oval. It does give you sizing of the car.

chevyguy09

Reaction score
Copperglobe I am one of the tech support representatives at Washworld. Where that sag was the way it is currently set up that will be a weak spot. I do understand having to move where the e-chain will mount. My crappy circle in the picture where that big cut out is should be not in that spot. I can't tell in the picture but I would imagine that on the wall side there is that same cut out. The circled piece in the picture needs to go on the opposite side and one of the pieces that does not have that cutout needs to go in the place circled. By doing that, it stiffens it up.

Attachments

copperglobe

Reaction score
Copperglobe I am one of the tech support representatives at Washworld. Where that sag was the way it is currently set up that will be a weak spot. I do understand having to move where the e-chain will mount. My crappy circle in the picture where that big cut out is should be not in that spot. I can't tell in the picture but I would imagine that on the wall side there is that same cut out. The circled piece in the picture needs to go on the opposite side and one of the pieces that does not have that cutout needs to go in the place circled. By doing that, it stiffens it up.
I see what you're saying now. We'll make that switch. Thanks.

chevyguy09

Reaction score
Not a problem. Glad I was able to see it and able to point it out before something further on down the line would happen.