What's new

Looking for adsvise

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Have been experimenting with several different presoaks for W/W, at present using Super-Sat and like it very much. Since business has slowed I am looking to get more smell and show without losing any of the cleaning I am getting now(at present using Presoak 2000).
Chemical salesman from Super-Sat have been very good about working with me , just though someone else may have more experience on the Super-sat products and could offer some advise.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Since you have a geat product that is doing the job--don't mess with it. Consider yourself lucky that you landed a good one!

MEP001

Reaction score
JBS has concentrated fragrances that you can add to chemicals.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Tom, call their 800# on Monday and ask for Marco. Great people to deal with and he can answer any questions you have.

BlendMoney

Reaction score
I would like to know if your chemical is a two pass system and if presoak 2000 is all you are using in both passes.

A suggestion you could bring up to your Blendco guy is presoak HA....it has a nice fragrance and tint of color.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Spoke with Marco and ordered a lemon fragrance to try.
Thanks for the lead.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I switch between Presoak 2000 and grape Bug and Tar for the bugs season here in Florida, both are two pass with dwell.

What is Presoak 2000HA ?

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Thanks for the response, but I found in this business that smell and show sell as well along with a clean car.

A new 3 Min wash has been built close by and I am only trying to keep my customers happy by adding something new to the wash.