What's new

LED6 problem

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Had to shut off a bay Sunday because someone had run over my foam brush and I didnt have a spare (rookie mistake) today I recieved 2 new sets of hogs hair, installed the new brush turned the breaker for the bay on and the alarm pulsed continuously, even shut down a couple times and restarted. time read 50 secons with the "0" flickering. added a token and the timer went to 1:50 and the alarm shut off. stayed at 1:50 till I finished washing down the bay, then killed the breaker and left the cones. I replaced all the timers with new LED6 last spring when I was renovating the wash. Is the timer toast? I don't have a spare.... (yep another rookie mistake).

MEP001

Reaction score
I've had a few problems with new LED6 timers. They've always repaired them under warranty and very quickly.

I'd suggest you swap the timer to a different bay to eliminate anything else.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Thats a good idea that I didn't think of while I was at the wash tonight... I cant think of what it might be, other than timer itself. it just isn't counting down time. there was no time on the meter when I shut the bay down this past weekend. so the 50 seconds sort of just appeared. I have noticed on this bay, when I turn the breaker on, the tri foam gun vents a little. that seams odd too.

MEP001

Reaction score
The trifoam vent thing could indicate a problem somewhere else. Do you have rotary switches or some pushbutton system?