What's new

Laurel Tire Foam Dispenser

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
I just installed a brand new laurel tire foam dispenser last month and already experiencing some problems. I tend to see the cans getting jammed when its about to be dispensed. This already happen to me 3x this month and its getting pretty frustrating. I tried cleaning the dispenser path w/ white lithium grease to add some lube on the sides but dunno if that would do anything. Has anyone experience this problem before and if so what would be a good remedy fix?

Thanks

MEP001

Reaction score
The best remedy would be to call Chip at Laurel Metals. He'll likely answer the phone when you call.

Are you alternating the cans when you load them? If you stack them all the same way it will cause it to jam.

chip@laurel

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Please call me to troubleshoot, I just got back from the ICA show so I apologize if you tried to get me in the last few days.
Possibly the caps are being knocked a little loose when loading?
Be careful not to drop them from the top, insert at the top and hold them as they descend down.
Chip
888-528-7358

Kevin Reilly

self serve carwashes
Reaction score
We have the tire foam vendors at all of our locations. As you load it you put the first can with the cap to the right and the next one to the left and carry it on thru til it is full. It's really a good product for the car wash and the vendor should work well for you.