What's new

Laserwash 4000 waiting for eyes to clear

KCWAVE

Reaction score
On a laserwash 4000 I'm getting the error "waiting for eyes to clear, cycle 0" I could use some help trying to diagnose this issue. Here are things I've tried.
1. I've replaced both sets of T-bar eyes.
2. Festoon cable is fairly new.
3. I've replaced both amplifiers in the J3 box.
4. I've also replaced the Y10 relay base and relay itself which help for a few weeks but now having issues again.

So if you any answers or ideas on what could be causing this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

lag

Reaction score
Have you tried replacing sheer bolt? Over time they can bend slightly causing lower arm to interfere with the rear t-bar eyes

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
If you have an exit garage door, the exit door eye may not be "seeing" itself, and think a car is there. This needs to happen to reset machine if garage doors are present.

MDrost1

Reaction score
Does your machine do any other weird things? Are your front eyes turning back on after it passes the mid limit? Could it be the mid limit prox?

zachavm

Reaction score
On a laserwash 4000 I'm getting the error "waiting for eyes to clear, cycle 0" I could use some help trying to diagnose this issue. Here are things I've tried.
1. I've replaced both sets of T-bar eyes.
2. Festoon cable is fairly new.
3. I've replaced both amplifiers in the J3 box.
4. I've also replaced the Y10 relay base and relay itself which help for a few weeks but now having issues again.

So if you any answers or ideas on what could be causing this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Did you ever figure out what was causing this? I seem to be experiencing something similar.