What's new

Laserwash 360+ in built dryers

FreshRide

Reaction score
Hi all from Australia,

Our in-built laser wash 360+ dryers seem to have lost some punch over the last year or so (Units installed new 5 years ago). The water just isn't moving off the car as well as it used to. Haven't changed any settings recently and the units are serviced every 6 months. I do a double dryer pass at speed 3 which I think is very generous power/time wise already.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Any suggestions how to get them back to peak? new motors, new blowers, software upgrade I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks team...

washnshine

Reaction score
Hi all from Australia,

Our in-built laser wash 360+ dryers seem to have lost some punch over the last year or so (Units installed new 5 years ago). The water just isn't moving off the car as well as it used to. Haven't changed any settings recently and the units are serviced every 6 months. I do a double dryer pass at speed 3 which I think is very generous power/time wise already.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Any suggestions how to get them back to peak? new motors, new blowers, software upgrade I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks team...

FreshRide,

It might be your chemistry/drying agent- any changes there? Also ambient air temp and humidity play a huge factor in drying.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Change the Tips on the spray arches and check volume metrics on waxes make sure there pulling enough chemicals onto the car and belt tightness on the dryers could make a difference. Also check the primary water quality hardness could have changed and having a effect

Zal

Reaction score
check blower rotation. Blowers running backward will blow enough air to fool you. There are two seperate contactors and rotation can be backwards on two motors after a contactor change or motor change. (Or always) Physically watch the blowers coast to a stop and you will be able to see rotation. There are no belts.