What's new

LaserM5 Dry Pass Setup for SpotFree Rain Pass

bigleo48

Reaction score
All,

I have a spot free delivery pump hooked up to a rain arch. I need to configure the wash Packages to perform a bridge only pass and turn on the sf pump. I don see in the menus any way to do this. I thought SF swipe would work, but that just moves the trolley.

Thks in advance Big

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
Under the wash package setup, you should be able to select Productivity Rinse. When asked for a product, just choose No Product-Dry Move. This should give you what you are looking for. You would just need to find an way to trigger your SF pump.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Actually, one of your engineers gave me the best answer. Just select productivity rinse, then select 'Use alternative output Y320"...This will turn on the last relay on in the Pump node (Y320) instead of the HP pump. So I just hook up the SF controls to it and bob's your uncle!

Last edited:

superiorsteve

Reaction score
Actually, one of your engineers gave me the best answer. Just select productivity rinse, then select 'Use alternative output Y320"...This will turn on the last relay on in the Pump node (Y320) instead of the HP pump. So I just hook up the SF controls to it and bob's your uncle!
Did using this Y320 work? Or did you have to do something else?