What's new

Laser wash 4000

Matfry

Reaction score
I have a 4000 with tri foam and I have the 2 soap passes then the high pressure rinse then the tri foam my issue is when the high pressure rinse starts the tri foam will run a few seconds just as the arch starts to move then the tri foam quits but it’s not suppose to come on until the next cycle any help would be appreciated thanks

Eugene

Old Man
Reaction score
Pre loading Tri Color so there wont be a delay when its time to put it on . You can turn that function off but why would would then the front of the car gets no tri color . Have had mind set up like that for 20 years .

Matfry

Reaction score
Pre loading Tri Color so there wont be a delay when its time to put it on . You can turn that function off but why would would then the front of the car gets no tri color . Have had mind set up like that for 20 years .
That makes sense but why doesnt it do it if i have the tri foam following a low pressure cycle instead of a high pressure cycle.
thanks matt

Matfry

Reaction score
That makes sense but why doesnt it do it if i have the tri foam following a low pressure cycle instead of a high pressure cycle.
thanks matt
oh And can you tell me how to turn it off and on?
thanks matt