What's new

Laser 4000 for sale - what's it worth?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I came across a laser 4000 that may be available. It's a 2002 model with about 50K cars on it. It's located in the south with mild weather and no road salt. The equipment list I have says the package includes a the basic wash with van package, solutions package, virtual treadle , water heater, undercarriage, gatlin gunners, tri color foam and the six compartment sign package. Package also includes a wash select II with credit card capability, voice, receipt printer. It also specifies a water softener and RO that may or may not be recoverable.

It's at a car wash that has been foreclosed on. The banker that loaned the money on this equipment does not hold the mortgage but has an agreement with the mortgage holder to recover the equipment. ,He is asking mid 30's but that is, as they say, "asking price". I might be able to get it for 20-25K or so. Cosmetically the wash looks rough because of the use of reclaim.

I know nothing about lasers. What's it worth and what would be a "steal" on this?

Thanks

mac

Reaction score
raisethe price made a good point. Make sure the bridge is stainless, not painted steel. A good steal would be 10 to 12K. If you could see it work and everything was OK, around 20K would still be a good deal. There will be a lot of foreclosed machines coming on the market.

Etowah