What's new

Laser 4000 bridge issues

collegefund

Reaction score
I seem to be having some issues with the bridge, it soaps the car fine, rinses the car fine, but when it goes to put the wax on it stops weeps out the wax then faults out. I'm getting a "motor runon" code. the machine has just been greased and the tires have air in them. any ideas??? thanks

madscientist

Reaction score
Sounds like the trolley is having the motor run on, not the bridge.

Can you move it with the joystick after this happens?

Does it always happen on that cycle? Or just that one time?

collegefund

Reaction score
yes, you can move it with the joystick. it seems to be happening on the polysealent(wax) cycle. it will sometimes hesitate when moving it with joystick too.

Mike

Reaction score
Sounds like a possable festoon issue, if all 3 phases of power dont get to motor it will hum and hesistate, then some times take off and go.
swap out the festoon 3 motor wires with spares in the other cables, (there are none in the green cable) and see if problem goes away.

collegefund

Reaction score
Mike, if the festoon was bad, why does it work fine on the soap and rinse passes. what output tells the trolley to move during the wax application?

Mike

Reaction score
what output tells the trolley to move during the wax application?
The same output that tells it to move for all the other cycles.

We usally see theses issues as a festoon or a VT board relay (there is a set of relays that control machine direction on the vt) causing the intermittant stop go -and or hesitation of motors.

travler

Reaction score
In Bay Automatic auto teller screen

my auto teller for Laser 4000 the sun is always on it and it makes it hard to see for customers does anyone know of any viser or hood that can be put on .

thanks

Randy

Reaction score
my auto teller for Laser 4000 the sun is always on it and it makes it hard to see for customers does anyone know of any viser or hood that can be put on .

thanks
What model Auto Teller are you using for your Laser 4000?